Seguidores

miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

shine on....


Please don´t cry. You know I´m leaving here tonight
Before I go I want you to know that there will always be a light
And if the moon had to runaway... And all the stars didn´t wanna play
Don´t waste the sun on a rainy day, The wind will soon blow it all away
So many times I´d tried, To be much more than who I am
And if I let you down I will follow you ´round until you understand
That if the moon had to runaway. And all the stars didn´t wanna play
Don´t waste the sun on a rainy day, The wind will soon blow it all away
When the days all seem the same, Don´t feet the cold or wind or rain
Everything will be okay. We will meet again one day
I will shine on, for everyone, So please don´t cry
Although I leave you here this night, Where ever I may go how far I don´t know
But I will always be your light.
That if the moon had to runaway, And all the stars didn´t wanna play
Don´t waste the sun on a rainy day. The wind will soon blow it all away
When the days all seem the same. Don´t feet the cold or wind or rain
Everything will be okay, We will meet again one day
I will shine on, for everyone. When the days all seem the same
Don´t feet the cold or wind or rain, Everything will be okay
We will meet again one day. I will shine on, for everyone

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario